Friday 21 May 2010

Sport Equipment Mini DV MD91 Discussion

Well, I'm about to enter the realm of fatherhood in the next 2-4 weeks (I guess technically I've been a father for the past 8 months, just not very involved). Anyway, the best part is that I get to buy some new electronics. Specifically, a digital camcorder. So, help me out guys. What should I get? I haven't really figured out a budget yet, but I don't need a professional camcorder. We're probably talking hundreds of dollars instead of thousands. I want to get something that is a good value and uses a technology that will be around for a while. As far as brands, I know Sony is supposedly the best.digital camcorder?? can you specific it?? MIni DV or normal DC? It depends on personal hobby. DC, i think canon DV is nice choice, also aee md91 (seems to the only brand mini dv) is a fine choice. Well I've tried them on my own, believe me. And the mini dv md91 is really funny, if you're interested in sports.. It is a great mini digital recorder for outdoor.. And sale promotion is on espow at now until June 25. Read more at: http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/p/9911/361679.aspx

I've seen tons of consumer-grade VHS converters at the big box stores. But I'm curious about the professional grade high-speed digitizers. I've seen decks with both VHS and mini-DV bays but I don't even know what to call them to do a search, much less what models to look at. Though i've never heard about Tape Type MiniDV, i think it's really complicated and not easy to repair it.. It's been reported that only old type camcorder mini dv can connect to pc with firewire port.. really amazing. "On the bottom side of the case where the reel hubs are, towards the back and in the middle is a slot with a movable lever inside the slot". However, more and more digital mini dv md91 or high-end mini DVs have come to our life.. Hmmm, what attracts me most is it's portable and well design, nice gadget!!
More infor about it at: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2434480&tstart=0.

No comments: